Research Assistant / Phd studentship, 5-2421/19-H
|Arbeitsort||06120 Halle (Saale)|
Registration number 5-2421/19-H
At the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Faculty of Natural Sciences II, Institute of Physics, Medical Physics Group the fixed-term position (3 years) of
Research Assistant / PhD studentship (m-f-d)
is available immediately under part-time employment (50% of full-time contract). The salary is determined according to the public sector pay scale up to E13 TV-L depending on the assigned tasks and personal qualifications.
Qualifications / requirements:
- Completed degree (Master, Diploma or equivalent) in physics or a relevant engineering discipline
- Knowledge / practical experience in optics, lasers, opto-electronics, ultrasound/acoustics, instrumentation control, programming, signal processing, mathematical modelling
- Very good spoken and written English
- High motivation, ability to work independently and within an interdisciplinary team, organisational skills, good communication skills
- Development of methods and technologies for molecular photoacoustic imaging, specifically the detection and visualisation of genetically expressed reporter molecules using pump-probe excitation
- Development of technologies from basic research up to first in vivo applications
- Publication of scientific results
- Contribution to teaching, supervision of bachelor and master projects
- This position offers the opportunity to complete a doctorate / PhD.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities will be preferred if qualifications and suitability are comparable.
For more information please contact Prof. Jan Laufer, Tel.: 0345 55 25400, E-Mail: email@example.com Informal visits prior to the interview can also be arranged.
Please send your application (incl. covering letter, CV, and two references) by email to Jan Laufer (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating Reg.-Nr. 5-2421/19-H.
The deadline for applications is 2019-04-19.
Please note that expenses associated with the application process (e.g. travel) will not be reimbursed. Application documents will only be returned if an envelope with pre-paid postage is provided. This job vacancy is conditional and subject to potential legal and financial restrictions.
06120 Halle (Saale)
- 0345 55-25400
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf die Landesinitiative Fachkraft im Fokus Sachsen-Anhalt.